Seafood wonton ravioli
- 1 – 1 1/2 c. cooked crabmeat, or cooked, coarsely chopped lobster (the meat from about 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 lb. lobster) or shrimp, or a combination.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 c. minced scallions
- 1 T. Asian fish sauce
- Approximately 48 wonton skins
- Light tomato sauce or vodka pasta sauce
- green scallion stems torn into long thin strips for garnish, optional
- diced red pepper for garnish, optional
Gently combine the seafood, cream cheese, scallions and fish sauce so that the seafood breaks up as little as possible. Toss gently with your sauce of choice, and garnish with scallion shreds and diced red pepper if desired. Makes approximately 24.