Home / Articles / By Jacqueline Jackson
Poetry
Thursday, Nov. 18, 2010 12:00 am
I tell our grieving guest, I like that youcall us all “dear heart” that’s what mymother called me talie says. I say my momcalled us “lambkin” or “lambie,” and
Poetry
Thursday, Nov. 4, 2010 12:00 am

written by the biker in response to the recent Froggie ballad published here.

There once was a fellow named Mitch,whose traveling story was rich!While riding in a foghe picked up a frogAnd now they can’t tell which is which!  There once was a critter named Frogwho wa
Poetry
Thursday, Oct. 7, 2010 12:00 am
We’ve had several poemsby Xavier in this column.He lost his grandma,Carol Manley, familiar toIT readers, a year ago.He loved Demi and wrotea book for us, a line andpicture on each page.“Fo
Poetry
Thursday, Sept. 30, 2010 12:00 am
ok folks laugh but this houseIS on the enos park house touroctober 2 noon to 5 will weclean it well sorta at least sweepthe kitchen floor tidy it wellsorta but there’ll be a sign enterat your ow
Poetry
Thursday, Sept. 23, 2010 12:00 am

Jan. 15, 1954—Sept. 19, 2010

in england after my first child was bornI wrote my parents about the baby blueshow I felt totally skinless as thoughevery nerve was outside exposedpaining stinging maybe it was explainedhormonally eve
Poetry
Thursday, Sept. 16, 2010 12:00 am
here we are at the yearly walworth county fair the grandkids sang again in the junior american idol show should’ve won we suggested to a harried judge all finalists get certificates th
Poetry
Thursday, Sept. 2, 2010 12:00 am
I waste time a lot of ways might as well waste it on church the early fathers referred to holy waste does holy waste come from holy cows come to think of it simeon stylites (his
Poetry
Thursday, Aug. 19, 2010 12:00 am
you can’t sleepon the porchat the lake ifyou don’t likeowlsthey chorusso closeyou can feelthe sizeand the breathof their lungs
Poetry
Thursday, July 8, 2010 12:00 am
some NPR listeners loath click ‘n’ clackbut I love ’em they’re such smart guysMIT PhDs and from a fair city I oncelived in and the cars they know so muchabout get into such rid

Calendar